Enterprise Sales Representative
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Enterprise Sales Representative (ESR) will be responsible for actively growing their assigned account base by uncovering new revenue opportunities and renewing existing revenue streams. In this role, the ESR will act as the primary client contact.
Duties as a Primary Client Contact
- Manage and grow existing client & prospect relationships and opportunities
- Engage with clients & prospects at least once every 4 months
- Be able to successfully run a discovery meeting
- Be able to successfully run a proposal presentation meeting
- Maintain a high renewal rate
- Be current on all open opportunities and client/prospect assessment information
- Work opportunities to conclusion
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in CRM
- Create new relationships and points of contact throughout the clients’ organization.
- Maintain a high level of industry knowledge
- Ask clients for referrals
- Externally facing - wins new and retains current clients
- Establishes superior third-party relationships
- Quickly secures exclusive agency commitments from enterprise clients and prospects
- Technical proficiency in brokered services - Data Center and Connectivity
- Maintains awareness of the competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, and new industry developments
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills - ability to be articulate, concise, compelling, and diplomatic
- Superior sales track record
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary DOE, with quarterly bonus potential
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Parking, transportation and car mileage allowance
- Healthy lifestyle bonuses
- Excellent disability, medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401K savings plan
At StrataCore we have created an environment where everyone has the opportunity to succeed. An integral part of this success comes from the commitment we make to our employees and in return, the commitment we ask from them. We have established standards of conduct for working as a team as well as individually - each team member is required to practice the following:
- Consistently demonstrate initiative and leadership with assignments, projects, and customers.
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Be passionate about work.
- Display constant curiosity.
- Aggressively pursue training, learning, and career advancement.
- Address every challenge with a proposed solution.
- Be accountable and take ownership in projects and tasks.